Selling with us
Beginning with its establishment in 1744, the Sotheby’s auction house has earned a reputation for a keen eye in the valuation of fine possessions. Continuing this fine tradition, the Sotheby’s International Realty® network represents many of the world’s luxury houses and estates. We see in every relationship and every transaction an opportunity to extend the centuries-old Sotheby’s reputation for distinctive properties, prestigious heritage and, above all, the highest level of service.
- A global network accessing a far-reaching qualified client base
- Time-tested appraisal, sales and marketing experience
- An international sales force of associates with local knowledge
- Proprietary print marketing and advertising programs
- A compelling web site driven by a powerful brand
- Strong connections with the clients of Sotheby's auction house
How we connect your property to qualified buyers
Distinctive homes can attract interest from far beyond your local market. Along with an enviable network of local contacts, Diane Oliver has the advantage of a relationship with a national and worldwide community of expert real estate professionals. Sotheby’s International Realty® marketing initiatives also offer exclusive access to Sotheby’s auction house clients, and your real estate property listings are well positioned to attract the attention of these well-qualified buyers.